Company: Rose Villa
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Activity DirectorJob Type: Full-TimeSalary $16.10-$19.00 an
Rose Villa Healthcare Center -is looking for a talented, dynamic
and professional Activity Director. We have wonderful staff, you
will be well trained and supported by a caring team. If you are
dedicated to caring for others we look forward to hearing from
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
Purpose of Your Job PositionThe primary purpose of your job
position is to assist in the planning, implementation, and
evaluation of recreational, social, intellectual, emotional, and
spiritual programs, in accordance with the resident's assessment
and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, and
evaluating the activity programs of this facility.
- Observe resident attendance, mood, behavior, and degree of
involvement so that facility activities and resident progress are
evaluated, by noting, reporting, and charting resident
- Participate in community planning related to the interests of
the facility and the services and needs of the resident and
- Participate in discharge planning, development and
implementation of activity care plans and resident
- Interview residents or family members to obtain activity
- Involve the resident/family in planning activity programs when
- Involve the resident/family in planning objectives and goals
for the resident.
- Assist in arranging transportation to other facilities when
- Refer resident/families to appropriate social service personnel
when the facility does not provide the services or needs of the
- Assume the authority, responsibility, and accountability of
- Coordinate activities with other departments as necessary.
- Keep abreast of economic conditions/situations and recommend to
the Activity Director adjustments in activity programs that assure
the continued ability to provide daily activities.
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining an ongoing
quality assurance program for the activity department.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by
authorized government agencies as necessary.
- Ensure that all charted activity progress notes are informative
and descriptive of the services provided and indicate the
resident's response to the service.
- Arrange transportation for field trips when necessary.
- Perform administrative requirements, such as completing
necessary forms, reports, etc., and submitting such to the Activity
Director as required.
- Others as deemed necessary and appropriate, or as may be
directed by the Activity Director.
Our company mission is to strive everyday to be the skilled nursing
facility of choice in our community. Our facility's successes
depend upon our highly motivated team working to improve the daily
lives of our residents and driven to provide extraordinary service
by creating a team that is dedicated to upholding our facility's
mission. You'll meet a team of innovators-Nurses, Therapists and
other Clinicians, all professionals at the tops of their games,
genuinely committed, remarkably caring and wholeheartedly
compassionate. This feeling of Family and Caring permeates
everything we do at Rose Villa, and enables us to attract the most
outstanding team members our community has to offer.
C.A.P.L.I.C.O.Customer Second, Employee FirstAccountabilityPassion
for LearningLove one AnotherIntelligent Risk
Rose Villa Healthcare Center9028 Rose St.Bellflower, CA
Keywords: Rose Villa, Bellflower , Activity Director, Executive , Bellflower, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!