MDS Nurse (RN)
Company: Rose Villa
Posted on: January 26, 2023
MDS Coordinator - RNJob Type: Full-TimeSalary: $92,000-$95,000 a
Rose Villa Healthcare Center is looking for a talented, dynamic and
professional MDS Coordinator. We have wonderful staff, you will be
well trained and supported by a caring team. If you are dedicated
to caring for others we look forward to hearing from you!
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
Purpose of Your Job PositionPrimary purpose of this position is to
conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the
Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI), that is, the Minimum Data Set
(MDS), Care Are Assessments (CAAs) and Care Plan in accordance with
State and Federal requirements. The MDS Nurse participates as part
of the facility Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) in the systems and
processes to manage patients receiving skilled services as
assigned. Performs other nursing duties as assigned.
- Coordinates the interdisciplinary team in the timely completion
of the assessments.
- Utilizes MDS Scheduler to plan and set MDS Assessment Reference
- Communicates ARD selection for specific MDSs to IDT.
- Completes the MDS sections as assigned.
- Completes CAAs as required.
- Completes Care Plan items and attends Care Plan meetings as
- Monitors overall the documentation in the medical record to
validate that it supports MDS coding.
- Participates in skilled utilization and State Case Mix
management as assigned.
- Provides teaching and training for MDS item completion to
interdisciplinary team members that have responsibility for MDS
- Provides teaching and mentoring of CNA staff along with
Director of Nurses and Staff Development related to the completion
of the Nursing ADL documentation.
- LVN, LPN, or RN
- At least two years of experience working in a long-term care
- Experiencing with RAI process and MDS certification
Our company mission is to strive everyday to be the skilled nursing
facility of choice in our community. Our facility's successes
depend upon our highly motivated team working to improve the daily
lives of our residents and driven to provide extraordinary service
by creating a team that is dedicated to upholding our facility's
mission. You'll meet a team of innovators-Nurses, Therapists and
other Clinicians, all professionals at the tops of their games,
genuinely committed, remarkably caring and wholeheartedly
compassionate. This feeling of Family and Caring permeates
everything we do at Rose Villa, and enables us to attract the most
outstanding team members our community has to offer.
C.A.P.L.I.C.O. Customer Second, Employee FirstAccountabilityPassion
for LearningLove one AnotherIntelligent Risk
Rose Villa Healthcare Center9028 Rose St.Bellflower, CA 90706 Back
Keywords: Rose Villa, Bellflower , MDS Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Bellflower, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!