Company: Rose Villa
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Housekeeping/Laundry- Rosa Villa Healthcare CenterThe
Housekeeper is responsible for performing the day-to-day activities
of the Housekeeping Department in accordance with current federal,
state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing
our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, and/or
the Director of Housekeeping, to assure that our facility is
maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
Compensation: $15.58 an hour
- Ensure that work/cleaning schedules are followed as closely as
- Report all accidents/incidents to your supervisor no matter how
minor they may be. (NOTE: Such occurrences must be reported on the
shift in which they occur.)
- Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing services
when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living
and/or recreational areas.
- Perform specific tasks in accordance with daily work
- Empty and sanitize ash trays daily. (NOTE: Ash trays must be
emptied into appropriate metal containers with self-closing cover
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room
heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas,
etc., daily as instructed.
- Clean, wash sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure
that water marks are removed from fixtures.
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas,
bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways.
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping,
stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc. (NOTE: Ensure that
appropriate caution/safety signs are properly set up prior to
performing such duties.)
- Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing,
- Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot
cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc.
- Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using
proper cleaning/disinfecting solutions.
- Clean hallways, stairways, and elevators.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash
receptacle with plastic liner.
- Clean vacant rooms as assigned.
- Ensure that work/assignment areas are clean an that equipment,
tools, supplies, etc., are properly stored at all times, as well as
before leaving such areas for breaks, meal times, and end of the
- Perform isolation cleaning procedures in accordance with
established infection control procedures.
- Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers.
We strive everyday to be the best skilled nursing facility our
community. Our facility's success depends upon our highly motivated
team that consists of nurses, therapists and other clinicians, who
are genuinely committed, remarkably caring and wholeheartedly
compassionate. We look forward to joining out team!
C.A.P.L.I.C.O.Customer Second, Employee FirstAccountabilityPassion
for LearningLove one AnotherIntelligent Risk
Keywords: Rose Villa, Bellflower , Housekeeping/Laundry Staff, Hospitality & Tourism , Bellflower, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!