Warehouse Worker - $16/hr ($640/wk!)- Start Working TOMORROW!
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are looking for Warehouse Associates to work for a fast growing
logistics company! Come work in a dynamic, fast paced warehouse
environment with state of the art warehouse technology. We're
hiring immediately. Apply now! This is a long term opportunity!
You will perform a variety of functions that may include receiving
and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling
orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing,
organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Process, pack, and ship orders accurately
- Maintain inventory of products and supplies; restock as
- Inspect products for damages; report as needed
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment
- Receive and appropriately sort and store incoming products
- Prepare products for shipping
- Follow all safety protocol and warehouse procedures
- Offload inbound inventory from LTL or common carrier trucks
- Check and verify inbound inventory quantities against purchase
- Interact with Inventory Control to ensure accurate inventory
- Maintain high productivity, quality and accuracy
- Identify errors to normal processing and escalate
- Operate shipping carrier manifesting machines
- Meet daily productivity goals
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Benefits of Working with Bluecrew (W2 status!)
- Hiring Immediately! No resume required, apply in 15 minutes
- Eligible for overtime
- Offers medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Accrued sick time
- Incentives for attendance and high performance
- Weekly pay and direct deposit to get paid fast
- Choose from flexible, short term jobs and recurring long term
jobs that fit your schedule
- Manage your work through the Bluecrew app: find and accept
jobs, clock-in/out, and more!
Keywords: Bluecrew, Bellflower , Warehouse Worker - $16/hr ($640/wk!)- Start Working TOMORROW!, Professions , Bellflower, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!