Community Host / Front Desk Agent
Company: Ironfire Workspaces
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*About the Company*
TLDR: We run the greatest coworking space in the Long Beach
Ironfire is a hospitality company offering flexible work, meeting,
and event space on demand, enhanced by technology, hospitality,
premium amenities, engaging events, and a vibrant community of
entrepreneurs, small business owners, and remote workers. From
coworking to private offices, meeting and event spaces to virtual
office services, we enable people to work \*for\* themselves
without working \*by\* themselves. We're hiring for our 8,500 sq ft
flagship location in the City of Bellflower.
*About the Job*
_This is a __*part-time hourly*_ _position that offers a path to
advance to a __*full-time salaried management *__position._
Community Hosts are the point of first contact for members and
guests at Ironfire Workspaces. As they welcome our members and
guests, Community Hosts set the tone for the workday by making it
clear that Ironfire's hospitality-obsessed approach is there to
support them every step of the way. Our Community Hosts assist
members, guests, and fellow team members wherever they can in ways
big and small, bringing smiles to faces and helping everyone at
Ironfire work happier, healthier, and more productively.
* Open and/or close the facility daily as scheduled.
* Welcome members and guests when they arrive at Ironfire in ways
that reflect our values as an organization and generally help them
feel great about being there.
* Manage front desk responsibilities, including workspace and
meeting room check-ins, sale of daypasses and memberships,
receiving and managing mail and packages, answering phones, and
providing fast and friendly assistance to members and guests.
* Conduct tours for first-time visitors, prospective members, and
those looking to book our meeting and event facilities.
* Keep an eye on the kitchen, micromarket, copy & print nooks, and
other common area amenities, brewing coffee, re-stocking supplies,
and cleaning as needed to maintain standards and ensure a
professional presentation throughout the day.
* Ensure meeting rooms are always clean and prepped for use,
particularly after a booking has concluded.
* Be a crucial supporter of every person working at Ironfire,
always seeking ways to assist them in their workday activities.
* Help set up, break down, and oversee workshops and other small
events as needed.
* Uphold Ironfire's brand standards, organizational culture, and
core values at all times.
Our Community Hosts are hospitality-oriented champions for each and
every member and guest at Ironfire, so a relentlessly positive and
supportive personality is a must. They must be conscientious and
precise in their duties, as everything they do is a highly visible
reflection of our brand, culture, and values.
* A non-stop, friendly and supportive demeanor.
* Impeccable attention to detail.
* Extremely conscientious approach to daily tasks.
* Previous work experience in hospitality, retail, customer
* A personality that likes to prioritize support for others to help
* Flexible working schedule (may be required to attend evening and
weekend events on occasion).
*PLEASE NOTE: * If your resume does not clearly demonstrate your
qualifications for this position, please include a cover letter
that expresses why you feel that you are the candidate we're
looking for. Thank you for applying!
_*Initial interview may be conducted via Zoom.*_
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Professional development assistance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Our staff is 100% vaccinated, we're vigilant about cleanliness, and
we follow all state and local health guidelines regarding masking
and social distancing.
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* front desk: 1 year (Preferred)
* hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
* in-person customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ironfire Workspaces, Bellflower , Community Host / Front Desk Agent, Sales , Bellflower, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!